|Food Month 2008
||[01 Feb 2008|03:49pm]
For Post Everything You Eat in Your Blog Month
I will once again be keeping track in a text file and posting everything at the end of the week.
I have started the month out right, with a Twix candy bar.
(2 Flakes of Snow | Winter is Coming)
||[11 Dec 2007|01:08am]
I am falling asleep in front of a glowing, warm, crackling fireplace.
(Winter is Coming)
||[26 Nov 2007|05:10pm]
Things I bought this weekend that I did not necessarily need:
- Brown 1920's hat
- Holiday cards (six)
- One small dessert plate with maple leaves on it
- Socks, two pair; grey knit over the knee and pale blue knee high
- Brunch at Greens
- English tea service at Samovar
- Sea shells
- Oblate glass fish bowl style marbles
- Bird holiday ornaments that I will have out all year 'round
Things I bought this weekend that I did necessarily need:
- Lots of coffee (lots and lots and lots)
- One bittersweet chocolate ganache, caramel filled, fleur de sel cupcake
- Xmas presents for the brother and his lady; a tshirt for each from RAG
- One bottle of Sierra Nevada Holiday 2007 beer to drink at the bus stop
- December 2007 National Geographic
I spend entirely too much money on a regular basis.
it is time for a good old fashioned material possession purge.
(3 Flakes of Snow | Winter is Coming)